In order to provide a safe enviornment for all to worship in we have instituted the following procedures during the continuing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Wash your hands frequently, stay home if you feel sick or think you may have come in contact with anyone carrying the virus.
- Every other pew will be closed to allow proper social distancing. Maintain 6 feet between households when sitting. Ushers will assist you with finding a seat and there will be additional seating in the Narthex.
- No food or drinks will be offered and the kitchen will be closed off.
- All classrooms, offices and pods will be closed off.
- The main bathrooms and handicapped bathroom will be available. There will be hand sanitizer outside the doors and we ask that you use some before touching any surfaces.
- Use the front main doors even if you have keys or codes for other doors.
- Weather permitting the front doors will be propped open. If needed and usher will open the door for you.
- We strongly recommend wearing a mask as you enter, exit and move around the church. We highly recommend wearing a mask all throughout worship. If you do not have a mask of your own the church will have some available.
- The donation table and information tables will be taken down. Other tables will be removed from the Narthex to allow the most open area for seating.
- No offering plates will be passed around. They will be placed in the back of the sanctuary.
- Bulletins will be placed in open pews rather than handed out.
- No attendance sheets will be taken.
- No nursery or Children’s church will be available. We will have a Children’s message each Sunday and strive to keep the service engaging for all ages.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs and other physical contact. Even if you are not concerned for yourselves this can be very uncomfortable for other people.
- Service is available on-line through links in the Livestream tab.
- Monitors available to watch service outside or in our isolation room.
- Radio broadcast of service on 103.3 FM and 1580 AM every Sunday at noon.